I make news and feature videos for Science News. Here’s a selection. For more, check out our YouTube channel.
- A visit to NASA’s moon rock central
- What does a black hole look like?
- How to fire a rubber band with physics
- The physics of sharpshooter insect pee
- Greenland’s ice hides a massive, ancient impact crater
- Roaches don’t become zombies without a fight
- How dandelion seeds fly
- Robot reveals fruit fly flight secrets
- Fire ants inspire traffic-conscious robots
- NASA’s Parker Solar Probe journeys to the sun
- Coral reefs face threats at any depth
- This robot catches deep-sea creatures Pokémon-style
- What is DNA recombination?
- How do birds move air in flight? December 2016
- What happens when you tickle a rat? November 10, 2016
- Smart senses for robots, November 3, 2016